InterAlia is an Intellectual Property agency and law firm established by the practitioner Carlos HERNANDEZ:
- Intellectual Property Agent (Registered with the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office with number 1037/5, member of the Professional Association of Spanish IP Agents, number 767)
- Lawyer (member of the Professional Association of Madrid Lawyers, number 78622)
- Professional Representative No. 52459 before the European Trademarks Office
- Legal Practitioner number nº 9005020 before the European Patents Office
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of Salamanca (Spain); Master of Laws (LL.M.), University College London (University of London), Doctorate courses in Procedural Law, Complutense University of Madrid.
- Working languages: Spanish, English, French.
Carlos began his practice with an internship at an IP boutique law firm in Barcelona. Afterwards he joined the international department of a major agency in Madrid where he prosecuted patents, trademarks and designs on behalf of foreign associates and instructed foreign associates on behalf of Spanish clients in all IP matters including litigation. Having gained an in-depth knowledge of all kinds of Intellectual Property, he went on to work for the litigation department at the same firm, advising local and foreign clients on dispute resolution and acting as leading counsel before the Spanish courts in patent, trademark and design cases and before the General Court of the European Union in appeals from Community Trademarks Office decisions.
Prior to setting up his own practice, he was a partner, Official IP Agent and head of the legal & litigation department at a firm in Barcelona.
InterAlia offers foreign associates a straightforward approach to prosecution and litigation at competitive rates and with absolute transparency and predictability about costs.
InterAlia received the “Best for IP Prosecution – Spain” award in the 2016 edition of the Intellectual Property Awards granted by the Adquisition International business magazine.
37005 Salamanca (Spain)